Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What is "Life R&D" about?

Let me introduce myself: my name is Amany. I am a 28-year-old stay-at-home wife and mom. In 2007, I got my bachelor degree in Computer Engineering and started working as a software developer. In 2008, I got married and since then I have been a stay-at-home wife. I used to live in Egypt, my home country. In 2010, I moved to the United States with my husband, Waleed, so that he can pursue a PhD in Computer Science. A few months later, we had our first and only daughter, Salma, the joy of our life.

Being a stay-at-home wife and mom is a 24/7 job that requires passion and dedication. While on the "job", I come across various situations that suggest researching and developing solutions. I found that the knowledge and experience gained along the way might be worth writing about and sharing with others.

Some of the topics that I may write about are parenting, house management, cooking, organization projects, travel experiences, and healthy lifestyle; just about everything in my life :)

I'd love to know your experiences as well. So please leave me comments and contact me with your feedback.


No comments:

Post a Comment